Monday, 03 June 2013 09:06
Makes one 12" pizza - enough to share, or not if you're hungry!
1/2 400g Pan Verum pizza dough ball
4 tblsp Passata
100g Block mozzarella
Pre-heat the oven to 220
1. Sprinkle a good covering of flour on your work surface and roll out the dough until it is approx. 12" in diameter, by which time it will be nice and thin.
2. Spread the passata over the pizza base.
3. Shred the mozzarella evenly on top of the passata covered base.
4. Sprinkle a generous amount of oregano all over the pizza.
5. Put into the hot oven for approx. 8 mins or until the base starts to brown.
6. Take out of the oven and drizzle with olive oil and serve immediately.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.