Monday, 03 June 2013 12:14
Quattro Formaggi Pizza
An indulgent pizza, cheese lover's heaven!
1/2 400g ball of Pan Verum pizza dough
2 tblsp passata
50g block mozzarella
50g blue cheese like gorgonzola
50g goat's cheese
50g hard melting cheese like provolone dolce
Pre-heat the oven to 220
1. Sprinkle a good covering of flour on your work surface and roll out the dough until it is approx. 12" in diameter, by which time it will be nice and thin.
2. Spread the passata over the pizza base.
3. Shred all of the cheese evenly on top of the passata covered base.
4. Sprinkle a generous amount of oregano all over the pizza.
5. Put into the hot oven for approx. 8 mins or until the base starts to brown.
6. Take out of the oven and drizzle with olive oil and crushed black pepper and serve immediately.
Published in Recipes
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.